Chebe Hair Paste – Made with beef fat (tallow). Traditionally women in Chad use beef fat with their Chebe. This paste has essential oils to mask the tallow smell and enhance your experience. Chebe hair paste takes the guesswork out of the Chebe application, making this easier and more convenient than the Chebe powder. Contains vitamins A, B12, and other hair nutrients.
- The Chebe seeds, mahellaba soubianne, and cloves are individually grilled and separated. Then individually ground into a fine powder in a sort of mortar and pestle set up and those ground powders are also separated.
- The Hair Grease and scented oil are mixed together in a separate container and set aside
- The powders are then combined in the same mortar and mixed together, a few spoonfuls of the oil/grease mixture are added in and the container set aside, then that is all mixed together giving the once fine powder a texture closer to soil.
- The Missic and Resin are then ground together into a powder and added to the "soil-like" mixture.
How to use:
- Dampen your hair.
- Apply the Chebe paste to hair.
- Re-braid the hair. Once the braiding is done, wet it again with water.
- For best results, repeat the routine every 3 to 5 days.
14 days from purchase